Sunday 24 June 2007

Teacher's gifts, cards and more



One week till the school closes, so I had to quickly think what to make.



I used an Asda lunch tin I had stored in the loft, and covered it in pinks ... DD says her teacher LOVES pink!!!!



We are lucky enough to live near the Scottish Fine Soaps factory shop, and were able to pack the box out with goodies for under £1.50, so this looks an awful lot of present for a minimal spend!









Then I turned my attention to the Maya Road vintage purse album blank I had. I coverd it in QVC papers and ribbons, in similar colours, but with greens too. I have yet to add piccies, but I think it will be black and white ones of the kids.




Earlier this week I made loads of cards too.



It has been great fun, as I haven't made cards in ages.



No comments: